Commissions: see the table below
Detailed commission levels
|Photography with Stock yearly (monthly payment)||0.0||59.5|
|Photography yearly (monthly payment)||0.0||59.5|
|Photography yearly (one-time payment)||0.0||5.83|
|Single product monthly – Individual||0.0||59.5|
|Stock Subscription – 750 Images||39.9||0.0|
|Stock Single Image – Video||0.0||5.83|
|White Glove CC Photography Plan Monthly||0.0||59.5|
|Creative Cloud Monthly||0.0||59.5|
|Complete yearly (one-time payment) – Individual||0.0||5.83|
|White Glove Acrobat Pro Monthly||0.0||73.5|
|Stock Subscription – 350 Images||39.9||0.0|
|Stock Subscription – 40 Images||39.9||0.0|
|White Glove CC Individual Monthly||0.0||56.0|
|Stock Subscription – 10 Images||39.9||0.0|
|Single Stock Image or images Paid up front||0.0||5.83|
|Document Cloud Monthly||0.0||59.5|
|Creative Cloud Teams Paid up front||0.0||5.83|
|Creative Cloud Paid up front||0.0||5.83|
|Document Cloud Paid up front||0.0||5.83|
|Creative Cloud Teams Monthly||0.0||59.5|
|Stock Mini Sub||0.0||59.5|
Detailed commission levels till 9.5.2021
|Photography with Stock yearly (monthly payment)||0.0||85.0|
|Photography yearly (monthly payment)||0.0||85.0|
|Photography yearly (one-time payment)||0.0||8.33|
|Single product monthly – Individual||0.0||85.0|
|Stock Subscription – 750 Images||57.0||0.0|
|Stock Single Image – Video||0.0||8.33|
|White Glove CC Photography Plan Monthly||0.0||85.0|
|Creative Cloud Monthly||0.0||85.0|
|Complete yearly (one-time payment) – Individual||0.0||8.33|
|White Glove Acrobat Pro Monthly||0.0||105|
|Stock Subscription – 350 Images||57.0||0.0|
|Stock Subscription – 40 Images||57.0||0.0|
|White Glove CC Individual Monthly||0.0||80.0|
|Stock Subscription – 10 Images||57.0||0.0|
|Single Stock Image or images Paid up front||0.0||8.33|
|Document Cloud Monthly||0.0||85.0|
|Creative Cloud Teams Paid up front||0.0||8.33|
|Creative Cloud Paid up front||0.0||8.33|
|Document Cloud Paid up front||0.0||8.33|
|Creative Cloud Teams Monthly||0.0||85.0|
|Stock Mini Sub||0.0||85.0|
“Join the Adobe Affiliate Programme and earn attractive commissions. Promote Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Stock and Adobe Document Cloud on your website, blog or social media channel. It’s free, it’s easy and it pays.
Promote Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Stock and Adobe Document Cloud and earn attractive commissions. Creative Cloud gives you the latest versions of the world’s best creative apps — including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign — Plus, millions of Adobe Stock assets and new premium images that are built right in.
Your benefits as a partner
- Vast monetization opportunity with outstanding commission structure to help you make more money. Cookie durations are 30 days for click life time.
- Access to a comprehensive selection of ready-to-publish marketing banners and text links for Adobe Creative Cloud, Document Cloud and Adobe Stock.
- Regular and exclusive promotions with encouraging publisher incentives.
- Up-to-date information on new releases and product launches.
- Product level, daily reporting to help you learn quickly and enhance your marketing efforts.
Benefits for your customers
- Creative Cloud for various target groups (individuals, business, students & teachers, schools & universities).
- Buying directly from Adobe for worry-free transactions with simple and secure payments.
- Exclusive incentives such as discounts, student offers, desirable bundles and campaigns.”
*Trial, invalid and fraud orders will receive $0.
*Document cloud and Stock only available in specified countries
Important information for deep linking:
- Use the link called „Adobe.com/sk – deeplink (add destination URL as data2 parameter)“
- Include the data2 parameter and put there the deep link of the landing page (destination URL).
- Example: Adobe.com/sk – deeplink (add destination URL as data2 parameter) is this: https://login.dognet.sk/scripts/fc27g82d?a_aid=“YOUR ID“&a_bid=2a626d9f
- I will add the data2 parameter: https://login.dognet.sk/scripts/fc27g82d?a_aid=“YOUR ID“&a_bid=2a626d9f&data2=
- Then the “data2=” part will be followed by the URL adress of the landing page: https://login.dognet.sk/scripts/fc27g82d?a_aid=“YOUR ID“&a_bid=852b71a0&data2=https://www.adobe.com/sk/creativecloud/plans.html
- Keep in mind, that you will have to encode the URL address before adding it into data2.
- PR articles
- XML feed
- Email templates
- Dognet Media
Permissions for publishers
- Coupon sites
- Direct PPC
- External coupons
When promoting the campaign, it is required to use all parameters included in the referrals displayed in our dashboard. Removing the parameters might cause a tracking malfunction or declining the commissions.
This campaign is integrated via an independent third party and we do not have direct contact to the advertiser. We therefore cannot influence the duration and degree of approval of conversions and the duration of approval of campaign involvement.requests. We´re also not responsible for unregistered conversions which are recorded by the third party.