Campaign: 2jakost.cz

Commission: 7%, 4% for cashback portals and 3% for voucher websites (til 21.10.2021 7% for everyone)

2jakost.cz deals with the sale of factory second goods (mainly appliances – single-item products) – in 98% of the cases only the packaging is expanded or damaged – the functionality and quality of the product is not affected. In the remaining 2% the products have a slight flaw – such a product is always properly labeled and accompanied by real photographs and descriptions.

Promotional elements

  • Banners
  • XML feed
  • Coupons
  • PR articles
  • Extra cooperation
  • Email templates
  • Influencer
  • iFrame
  • Dognet Media


Permissions for publishers

  • Cash-back
  • Content
  • Coupon sites
  • Emailing
  • Direct PPC
  • Google CSS
  • External coupons
Direct Adwords PPC is forbidden. Facebook ads are allowed. Email campaigns have to be submitted for approval before sending. It is not possible to use branded keywords in the domain names. The commissions are being calculated based on the price excluding VAT and shipping costs. Commissions for B2B orders may be declined.


When promoting the campaign, it is required to use all parameters included in the referrals displayed in our dashboard. Removing the parameters might cause a tracking malfunction or declining the commissions.

Recommended articles

Which campaigns are available in our network?