Commission: 8%, cashback portals and coupon websites are forbidden in the campaign
We´re the Czech brand CityZen, we make unique T-shirts which do not show sweat, resist dirt, reduce body odour, underwear is antibacterial. We´re based in Chrudim, we sew our products in Slovakia under the Tatras with utmost respect to nature – T-shirts are 100% recycled, in production we use state-of-the-art procedures that save water. We rely on a well-done job, quality products and first-class customer service. We seek to build up a CityZen family/community.
- Our T-shirts are 100% recycled from 100% premium cotton.
- We make sure that production is as ecological as possible and we therefore consume merely 20% of water as compared with the production of a regular T-shirt.
- A CityZen T-shirt will decompose in nature in 6 months.
- The uniqueness of a CityZen cotton T-shirt is in patented technology thanks to which they don´t show sweat and resist dirt.
- Stop to sweaty armpits :).
- 2019 Start-up of the year T-mobile rozjazdy
- 2020 Heureka Shoproku – popularity award in category fashion and accessories
- In the first year we made a turnover of 30 million. This year we have 30 million in the first half-year. For 2020 we had handled 18,500 orders. The year-on-year growth is 400%.
- January – February– we´re after Christmas and are preparing for the spring onslaught
- March – August – we target wedding ceremonies (wedding shirts), we have a great feedback and strong interest. The season sweating is further and so it communicates well ´stop to sweaty armpits´ ´not a drop of sweat´
- September – December – the Christmas seasons starts off and our products are a perfect and interesting gift for the whole family and friends.
- All 😊
- PR articles
- XML feed
- Email templates
- Dognet Media
Permissions for publishers
- Coupon sites
- Direct PPC
- Google CSS
- External coupons
When promoting the campaign, it is required to use all parameters included in the referrals displayed in our dashboard. Removing the parameters might cause a tracking malfunction or declining the commissions.