Information for commission closure of the year 2021
As every year, even now – at the beginning of the new year 2022, we have to close the old year 2021. What should the publisher be prepared for? Let’s do it.
- On 16 December 2021, we´ll forward the last invoicing calls. From 17 December 2021 (inclusive) onward, we´ll no longer forward invoicing calls even if a payout is sought. Such a situation occurs once per year. In the current months payouts frequently take place within the hours.
- January 13, 2022: All publishers will be invited to invoice. We will send it to everyone who has more than € 5 to pay (no sign-up bonus)
- We will do our best to ensure that most of the 2021 conversions are already evaluated.
- From 13.1.2022 it is necessary to send invoices, but with a due date of 30 days, so we are able to pay them in time. This is a special case that happens only in January. Most invoices will be paid within a few days. 🙂
- If you forward an invoice by 20 January 2022, put down the date of delivery still into the year 2021, thus 31 December 2021. The date of issue must be no later than 15 January 2022. Following 21 January 2022 (inclusive), it must already go into the year 2022. At that time put down the date of delivery as late as 13 January 2022.
- The sooner you issue an invoice, the sooner it will be paid 😉
We do this because it is not possible to ‘pass’ commissions from previous periods. This way we will not cause any problems to you or to us.
We believe this whole process is now clear to everyone. We look forward to year 2022! 🙂