Commission: 10% and 5% for cashback portals. Voucher websites are prohibited.
Located in southern Moravia, our company is a leading Czech producer of organic teas and spices. Since our formation more than 30 years ago, we´ve been doing business in a sustainable and environmentally and people friendly manner. We buy up top-quality herbs and spices directly from ecologically-based growers. Our goal is to minimize waste and environmental impacts in all the stages of production. Our production involves a high proportion of manual work, which helps create jobs in the region and engage, for example, sheltered workshops.
About our products:
We supply our organic products, whose portfolio comprises over 600 species, to a network of our own stores and specialized partner stores, which include health food stores or pharmacies. Along with our Austrian sister company, we export products to 55 countries worldwide, and our best-selling product is the famous tea SONNENTOR Advent Calendar®, of which we´ve produced this year over a million pieces.
Our customers include lovers of herbs, quality, and a sustainable lifestyle. Thanks to their imaginative design, our products are a popular gift, therefore they´ll appeal to anyone who wants to present their loved ones with local products in 100% organic quality.
Benefits of shopping at our e-shop:
- Free shipping from CZK850
- Free product samples
- Orders packed in an environmentally friendly way
- Fast delivery
- Direct trade: We buy the raw materials for our organic products directly from ecologically based growers and partners. We currently co-operate with some a thousand growers worldwide that can ensure owing to fair purchase prices a decent living through growing herbs and spices.
- Manual work: Our production involves a high proportion of manual work, which helps create jobs in the region and engage, for example, sheltered workshops.
- Eco packaging: We pack our products in recyclable or compostable packaging. Our goal is to minimize waste and environmental impacts in all the stages of production.
- 100% bio: All herbs, spices, fruit and other raw materials in our products come from eco farming, in which synthetic pesticides, herbicides, other agrochemicals and genetically modified organisms are not used. This method of management embraces procedures designed to prevent soil damage and broad support for biodiversity in the landscape.
- Palm oil free: The destruction of rainforests is definitely not part of our philosophy and we do not intend to support it. As a result, we´ve found an alternate solution for our biscuits, crackers and other cereals: instead of palm oil, we use sunflower oil, olive oil, or cocoa butter – of course in organic quality.
- CO2: We seek to be the most ecological company possible, do business sustainably, and constantly reduce our carbon footprint in order to achieve CO2 neutrality.
- XML feed
- PR articles
- Extra cooperation
- Email templates
- Dognet Media
Permissions for publishers
- Coupon sites
- Direct PPC
- Google CSS
- External coupons
When promoting the campaign, it is required to use all parameters included in the referrals displayed in our dashboard. Removing the parameters might cause a tracking malfunction or declining the commissions.