Commission: 8 %, 8 % for cashback portals and 5 % for coupon websites
Svetlá.sk is one of the leading European online shops in the world of lamps and light fixtures.
A correct lighting solution is key to us. Whether it is a living room, study, office or commercial premises, lighting must meet various requirements. The proper illuminance, high-quality surface and a stylish and authentic design are just some of them. Our rich and varied assortment will suit any individual requirement. With more than 40,000 light fixtures and lamps to choose from, it has never been easier to find a perfect light fixture. In addition, we offer various advantages and special offers such as free delivery with orders over €70 within Slovakia, a special sales section with a discount up to 60 %, a 2 % discount on prepayment, and free goods return within 50 days.
Become our affiliate and make profit with us from the fascinating world of lighting!
Your advantages as our affiliate in brief:
- A high average order value up to €150 (which means – sales without a voucher creates an average commission of €12 per order)
- A low rate of order cancelation: about 3.4 %
- Harmonisation after 60 days
- A lot of high-quality and attractive promotional materials including banners optimised for a mobile device
- Periodic recording of voucher codes and promotions
- A CSV file with products
- We send via a newsletter periodic information on voucher codes, discounts and other novelties
- You´ll find our business terms and conditions here.
- XML feed
- PR articles
- Extra cooperation
- Email templates
- Dognet Media
Permissions for publishers
- Coupon sites
- Direct PPC
- Google CSS
- External coupons
The merchant approves the publishers directly. When applying for the campaign, please put into the comment the most accurate information on how you are planning to promote the campaign.When promoting the campaign, it is required to use all parameters included in the referrals displayed in our dashboard. Removing the parameters might cause a tracking malfunction or declining the commissions.